3-6 month contract with a view to going permanent. £30k – £35k annual salary equivalent.
Full time. April start. Based Westminster, London. Come and join the team.
It’s big. We are half way through an ambitious website and marketing project, to bring together four separate websites onto one platform, and under one brand.
We’re working with an absurdly creative digital agency, and using cutting edge technology and design. We’re up against tight deadlines to deliver the website project, and the associated marketing plan around its launch, so need additional support in the marketing team.
This is a varied role and you’ll have a lot of plates to juggle. It will suit you if you like it busy, and are a natural multi-tasker.
The new website and marketing plan signals a time of change here. We are pushing through exciting marketing projects, some have never been done in our industry before, and you will be a key person to make it all happen.
The day to day
- Support the marketing team with the design, production and distribution of digital and print marketing literature, collateral, artwork and publications.
- Coordinate with external design and creative agencies.
- Create content – We have the best blog in our industry, and you will need to create and publish content to it. It’s a WordPress platform. You need to be a quick and competent writer to create long form blogs and bite-sized content pieces. It’s important you get mildly irritated when you spot a copy error. You know that triple checking your work takes time, but mistakes are not an option.
- Social publishing – you will publish content to LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Event management – we host many events in our gallery, and you’ll organise the administrative side of these events, dealing with invites, responses, and logistics on the day.
- Email campaigns – you’ll create email templates and send campaigns using email marketing software.
- Photoshop – you’ll tweak and resize images for print and digital. Experience using graphic design software would be really helpful.
- You’ll have experience of delivering in a fast paced, responsive and client-orientated environment.
- You will have worked in a similar marketing role client or agency side. Experience in the recruitment sector isn’t necessary.
We host the Annual Political Cartoon of the Year awards in November. It’s our flagship event. Ed Balls and Lord Paddy Ashdown were our guests of honour last year, and were joined by 550 of the UK’s leading cartoonists, journalists from across the National Press, Peers, Members of Parliament and our many friends from across the PR and Communications industry to celebrate the UK’s National Newspaper cartoonists.
It’s a spectacular event that you can see in all its splendor here. The organising of this starts in May, and you’ll get involved with the details and the logistics.
Click the 'Apply for the position' button at the top of the page to send your CV to Ashleigh Macfarlane, Head of Marketing, with a brief covering letter, and a link to content you’ve previously produced.
We are the communications and advocacy headhunter. We recruit the people who talk for a diverse range of businesses.
Our expertise is in: corporate affairs; public affairs; digital; consumer PR; brand; policy; media relations; financial PR; and internal communications.
Our business is built around a tight-knit and transparent team culture. We do our best to ensure that everybody feels valued, no matter their level of seniority or experience and encourage ideas and innovations from everybody in the business. We are a dynamic, grown up business that respects talented individuals, and you’ll be working with a talented team, delivering groundbreaking marketing projects.
EA on LinkedIn.