|In-house Corporate and Consumer Campaigns Manager – one of the largest retailers in Europe – Central London
£43,000 – 50,000/ annum + bonus and benefits
Enjoy variety in your role and generating innovative ideas for integrated campaigns? Take the opportunity to play a key role in promoting one of the most well-known and established retailers on the British high street, with its products and services touching the majority of households in the UK.
As a Corporate and Consumer Campaigns Manager, you will lead the development as well as the delivery of measurable, creative, consumer-centric communications campaigns that increase awareness, consideration and advocacy for the brand.
Based in central London within a trendy and well-facilitated office, employees are well looked after with structured training and development programme as well as benefits. As a result of internal restructuring in order to make sure communications are more integrated in all aspects within the organisation. This excellent opportunity has come up for a proactive PR/Campaigns Manager who has strong track record on designing and delivering multi-channels campaigns. To be considered for this Corporate and Consumer Campaigns Manager role, you’re likely to have both consumer and corporate PR experience with knowledge of using both traditional media as well as social media channels as the key campaigning tools.
Key responsibilities for this London based Corporate and Consumer Campaigns Manager role:
- Working closely with the Head of Communications on strategy, planning and delivery of multidisciplinary, cross audience (internal, media, social media and stakeholder) corporate and consumer campaigns through engaging the brand’s key customer groups in relation to the company’s priority products/services.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the company and its products, and use your communications expertise and creative ideas to promote the brand, products and services both internally and externally.
- Generate interesting and insightful content and stories that drive the company’s corporate brand reputation and improves awareness and consideration for key products.
- Partner with the marketing, digital, business & customer experience teams as well as external creative agencies to find and tell great stories about the brand’s customers, products and expertise, in the media, online and to potential partners.
- Research and build relationship with influencers in the company’s key sectors, across media, social media, interest groups and other stakeholders.
Skills, experience and competencies for this London based Corporate and Consumer Campaigns Manager role:
- Both consumer PR and corporate campaigns experience at an Account Manager or Account Director level
- Solid track record on creating and delivering integrated campaigns, particularly with the use of social media channels
- Experience in personal finance, travel or consumer tech sectors
- Enjoy working in an autonomous, mature and self-motivated environment within a close-knit collaborative team
- Must be a strategic thinker with proven track record for delivering integrated PR campaigns that deliver positive on and offline coverage
- Must have outstanding writing skills
- Passionate, proactive and good at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Ellwood Atfield via the “Apply for this Role” button or get in touch with Renee Wo at Ellwood Atfield and quote reference RW-1703-4570